Gorod.dp.ua » Міські форуми / Городские форумы
Сторінка 96 з 132 ПершаПерша ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... ОстанняОстання
Всього знайдено 2636, показано з 1 901 по 1 920.

Тема: Темы Хонеста (общая)

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

The West bribes the political leaders and the media to make it look as “bad Serbs and Russians are guilty of everything and good Westerners and the best people in the world”. The Internet today is extremely pro-American significantly due to the bribes. It is very hard even to express any opinion, which is against the West.

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

Traditionally, in Dnepropetrovsk twice as many people are pro-Russian than pro-Western, but, due to the terror, organized by the West, many pro-Russian people are afraid to stand for their interests, that is why I do not know if Dnepropetrovsk can overcome the Western dictatorship. I have left Dnepropetrovsk in 2011 and I live in Indonesia now and it is hard to follow everything, which happens there.

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

There are many honest Americans and Westerners who genuinely stand for the truth. Governments of the USA and the West are too corrupt, that is what I mean when I criticize the USA and the West.

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

I was trained in the West to fight against Russia but I refused to fight against Russia. I know how the Western terror works: the West bribes the leaders of a country and overthrows the government, training the people, like me, in the West for that, sending religious missionaries, business people, etc. to the country of Western interests. In this case, it is Ukraine.

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

The USA supplies weapon to many terrorists and the USA is the worst terrorist in the world.

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

Jewish communities have very much power in many the world. Governments are the most corrupt in the society, which is why Jewish communities are often accused of corruption.

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

The best solution is to gain access to the newest technologies. If Donbas people had enough weapons to protect themselves, evil Western Ukrainian government would even attack them. Even more important are technologies for economic prosperity. It would be great for all honest people to unite for creating those technologies for sharing them with the whole world.

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

All corrupt Jews I know are pro-American, pro-Western (supporting the governments of the USA and the West), anti-Russian. I new only one Jew who was pro-Russian and this Jew was killed in Dnepropetrovsk by supporters of the USA and the West.

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

All corrupt Jews I know are pro-American, pro-Western (supporting the governments of the USA and the West), anti-Russian. I new only one Jew who was pro-Russian and this Jew was killed in Dnepropetrovsk by supporters of the USA and the West.
    I support you but please do not fight against all Jews because there some good Jews, not only bad Jews. This site is blocked for Indonesia, where I am now.
    Ukrainian Nazis claim to be against corrupt Jewish mafia but the leaders of Ukrainian Nazis are often the corrupt Jewish mafia people.

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

I was in the USA during the Kosovo war of 1999. It was horrible for me. I was accused by Americans of being the same as Milosevic, whom the USA considered the most evil man in the world at that time.

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

Crazy Ukrainian Nazis feel powerful when they do something evil, such as killing people in Odessa, damaging Russian embassy, etc. Even for Ukrainian Nazis the main enemies are the USA and the West and not Russia, especially if the Ukrainian Nazis are crazy. The West is openly against all extremists and crazy people and uses them only to fight against Russia and other enemies of the West.

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

Не предавал я пса моего Рекса.

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

Ukrainians are more often retards, than almost all other nations in the world: even Ukrainians with official PhD are massively retarded. I have published a lot of evidence about that and most people know that even without my publications. Ukraine degenerates to extreme levels of retardation.

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

The USA does not allow any national identity, only “the melting pot to convert everybody into Americans”.

Звідки Ви
    Днепр
    Дописів
    5 109

Типово

Модеры, тема Хонеста превратилась в сплошной спам. Решайте что-то пожалуйста. Хонест а вы может "встряхнётесь" и сообразите что постите на русско-украиноязычном форуме? У нас тут народ сидит со многих стран. Если все начнут постить на разных языках, будет бардак. Почему вам должны быть преференции? Из-за вашей болезни?
    "Если страна, выбирая между войной и позором, выбирает позор, она получает и войну, и позор" Уинстон Черчиль.

Звідки Ви
    Правда
    Дописів
    4 483

Типово

пусть валает

а из рекса чучело уже сделали, стоит на кухне на кк
    мне ол4уг фото показывала.

Sweet_Sveta

Типово

я вообще охереваю, насколько нужно упороться, чтоб рожать второго ребенка в чужой хате.
    кстати, я вот бросала ссылку на лобанова максима, который тоже шизофреник...вся его писанина местами схожа с ольчуковой.
    реально есть у меня мысль, что оля тоже просто не в курсе диагноза.

мишаня, когда на донбасс? и главное- чем добираться? по-любому через Харьков или Днепр.

Звідки Ви
    Оттуда.
    Дописів
    24 313

Типово

Ольчуга же забанили, не?
    Или она аки Феникс возродилась под другим ником?
    Когда Иисус изгнал из человека бесов, их нужно было куда-то деть. А тут свиньи паслись... (c) Ольчик DXC

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

The USA and the West support obviously evil and immoral Western Ukrainian government, which do not even comply with the basic international laws.

Звідки Ви
    Индонезия
    Дописів
    3 828

Типово

Цитата Допис від Dlyk Переглянути допис
    Модеры, тема Хонеста превратилась в сплошной спам. Решайте что-то пожалуйста. Хонест а вы может "встряхнётесь" и сообразите что постите на русско-украиноязычном форуме? У нас тут народ сидит со многих стран. Если все начнут постить на разных языках, будет бардак. Почему вам должны быть преференции? Из-за вашей болезни?
    Против реальной свободы слова сторонники США в Украине.

Сторінка 96 з 132 ПершаПерша ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... ОстанняОстання