EA Sports' latest iteration of the Madden video game franchise is revealing ratings of players ahead of the game's launch Mut 22 coins. Over the course of the week "Madden NFL 22" player ratings will be posted via ESPN's social media channels. Today, they posted the top receiver ratings and Chiefs fans might be amazed with Tyreek Hill's overall score. He is among the two receivers to earn 99 overall ratings. DeAndre Hopkins and Hill and Hill each have a rating of an overall 98.

Hill also received an overall rating of 98 this season, and a speed score of 99 overall. Hill's current performance isn't significantly different than the previous season. Hill appears to be an advocate of 100 overall speed. "It should be 100 though," Hill said. "They offered Devin Hester 100 back in the year '04 or so, I think. So why can't I have 100 speed too? I'm certain I'm speedier than Devin Hester, I know I am."

Hill was supported by his running partner and quarterback and quarterback, who both agreed that Hill should have received a 99 overall rating. This season Madden NFL 22's rating adjustors will be watching from the sides during games. Hill will be able to demonstrate his skills on the field as well as fight for the 99 overall rating , which can be adjusted throughout the season.

"Madden NFL 22", which has an official release date of 20th August, 2020, is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Xbox One. It will also be available on Xbox Series X, Series S and Xbox Series X platforms. Chiefs TE Travis Kelce makes 99 Club in Madden NFL 22. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs' player of the year buy mut coins, is now an integral part of Madden NFL videogame's most exclusive club for its second consecutive year.